Korea Meditation Tour
Experience the roots of the Body & Brain practice
October 2-11, 2022
November 4 - 7, 2021
Sedona Mago Center, AZ
This coming October, embark on a journey to South Korea and experience the roots of the Body & Brain practice. You’ll visit sacred sites of our practice and be immersed in a cultural experience amongst the beautiful natural backdrop of Korea, as you not only learn but also clear away layers of stress from your body and mind.
What is a meditation tour?
What makes a meditation tour unique is the purpose of travel. Most people travel to sightsee, take photos, make memories, and eat delicious food. While you will do all that in a meditation tour, the difference is an added element of purifying the mind, body, and spirit in nature and practicing deep self-care in a new setting to refresh your brain.
Oftentimes when that component of reflection and self-care is missing in travel, you might come back home and experience travel fatigue. We all need to refresh and recharge from time to time, and sometimes that’s easier when you’re in a new environment to reset.
A meditation tour will help you return home refreshed and newly inspired, as you experience deep healing to purify your mind, body, and spirit.
Sacred Places You’ll Visit in Korea:
- Mount Mo-ak: the place where Ilchi Lee attained enlightenment
- KookHakWon: the Institute of Korean Cultural Studies
- GukJoJeon: the headquarters of Sun Tao
Not only will you visit these places, but you’ll experience other sites and events to further your spiritual practice in a community of like-minded people from all over the world.
The Korea Meditation Tour in October will be an extra special treat as it allows you to participate in several memorable events:
- Represent the USA at the International Kigong Competition
- Empower yourself through Earth Citizen Activism
- Enjoy the festivities of Gae Chun Jeol, Korea's traditional Founding Day celebration
In between these days you will have time to rest, meditate, and experience the beauty of Korea. There’s a reason why the Korea Meditation Tour is one of our most popular programs. 😊
What You’ll Experience:
- Immersion into Korean culture
- Guided meditations during visits to the sacred sites in Korea
- Festivals to celebrate Korea’s Founding Day as well as the International Kigong Competition
- A reset and refresh of body, mind, spirit in the beautiful natural backdrop of Korea
- Earth Citizen spirit to feel a sense of community beyond borders and nationality
- Deep healing and inspiration to live with purpose